2018 Suzuki GSX250R
2018 Suzuki GSX250R
Introducing the new GSX250R - a fully faired street machine that brings the excitement and riding satisfaction of Suzuki s Katana sport bike heritage to a broader audience. Built to deliver the Katana s unique spirit to a new generation of riders, this sportbike has smart performance, engaging styling, and comfort features that will appeal to a broad base of enthusiasts.
This approachable street-sport bike features a proven, twin-cylinder, fuel-injected engine wrapped in stylish full-fairing bodywork. With responsive yet easy-to-control performance, exceptional fuel efficiency, nimble handling, and a comfortable riding position, the GSX250R is equally at home on the daily commute as it is on extended outings.
A low seat height, slim fuel tank and overall light weight makes the new GSX250R an exciting and unintimidating ride. Ten-spoke aluminum wheels and tuned KYB suspension keep the bike nimble and responsive for city streets as well as open roads. With a four-gallon fuel tank and highly efficient powerplant, the GSX250R has a riding range of well over 250 miles.
This new model adds to Suzuki s unrivaled selection of small displacement motorcycles created specifically to appeal to a variety of riders. From the terrific new VanVan 200, the sporty-standard GW250, the classic looking TU250X, and now the GSX250R, Suzuki provides an assortment of sensible, accessible models to choose from.Features may include:
- New fully-faired, quarter-liter sportbike with aggressive, flowing styling true to the Suzuki Katana heritage
- Fuel-injected twin-cylinder engine delivers a responsive, broad power band with class-leading fuel economy of approximately 76 MPG.
- The GSX250R features a reverse-lit LCD instrument panel, a bright halogen headlight, plus distinctive position lamps and taillight using new tech, surface-emitting LEDs.
- The 248cc parallel-twin engine that powers the GSX250R has been refined to maximize low- to mid-range torque to deliver a power characteristic that emphasizes ease of control.
- Intelligent engine design and fuel-injection (EFI) tuning yields class-leading fuel economy while satisfying world-wide emission requirements.
- Designed to get the most out of the engine s mid-range performance and emit a pleasing sound, the GSX250R new exhaust is lightweight and stylish.
- The Katana essence is present in the GSX250R s full bodywork that features a sporty and aggressive style with a futuristic flair. Select styling cues from historic and current Suzuki sportbikes appeal to both new and experienced riders.
You may interest
2006 Suzuki HAYABUSA LIMITED EDITION
2008 Suzuki BOULEVARD C50 SPECIAL EDITION