2018 Suzuki RM-Z250
- Dirt Bike
The championship-caliber 2018 Suzuki RM-Z250 has been carefully developed to deliver a high level of performance by incorporating a variety of features originally created for Suzuki s factory race bikes. The competition-proven Suzuki Holeshot Assist Control (S-HAC) gives riders the best shot at grabbing the holeshot on a wide variety of track conditions, and the specialized KYB PSF2 Pneumatic Spring fork provides both easy adjustability and outstanding action to give the RM-Z250 more precise handling than ever. The remarkable KYB rear shock and the well-sorted aluminum twin-spar frame ensure the razor-sharp handling Suzuki s are famous for.Enlist in the RM ARMY and enjoy Suzuki Amateur Racing Support!
Suzuki s RM Army and Amateur Racing Support is top notch, offering over $3.8 million in contingency, trackside support, and the opportunity to train with Ricky Carmichael at Suzuki s exclusive Camp Carmichael. Want to see why champions choose Suzuki? Visit racesuzuki.com for more information on Suzuki s Amateur Support Program and enlist in the RM ARMY!Features may include:
Mount up. Because 1st place doesn t come without a fight. Razor-sharp handling. Beastly torque. Quick-response braking. They re not features, they re the difference between podium and parking lot. Our legendary RM-Zs put the track and the competition at your mercy.
- New, competition inspired body panel colors, graphics and seat color align perfectly with the all-new RM-Z450
- 249cc 4-stroke liquid-cooled DOHC 4-valve fuel-injected engine delivers remarkably smooth and controlled idle-to-redline performance
- The RM-Z250 s engine has heightened mid-range power and torque while maximum power is maintained. Power delivery is smoother and linear for easier control thanks to the following
- Designed for motocross-use, the lightweight, battery-less, electronic fuel injection system with progressive throttle linkage delivers efficient power. A 12-hole fuel injector sprays a fine fuel/air mist for efficient combustion while the throttle valve angle also reduces engine braking losses
- Suzuki Holeshot Assist Control (S-HAC) is a selectable launch mode system derived straight from factory race bike. S-HAC helps the rider s takeoff from the starting gate for an early lead. There are three modes riders can choose for the best option per their skill level and starting conditions.
- Well-designed 5-speed transmission enables precise gear shift operation. The gear selection feel and accuracy is the result of a refined shift cam and shift lever. Specialized machining processes ensure the precision of the matching gears